This Tuesday, December 10, 2013, join best-selling Photoshop author and speaker Lesa Snider for a FREE one-hour live webinar: “Learn to Master Photoshop’s Fabulous Filters”.
It begins at 10am Pacific time (1pm Eastern). Details are below:
Take a dive into the wide world of Photoshop’s filters to correct your images and create a multitude of super-useful effects!
In this webcast you’ll learn:
- How to use Photoshop CC’s Camera Raw filter to make exposure and color changes
- How to use the Liquify filter to push a portrait’s pixels into perfection
- How to create a gorgeous yet subtle glamour glow
- How to add motion for extra visual interest
- How to create a pencil sketch from a photo, and more.
Not only can you use these techniques in your daily workflow, they’re great for holiday projects, too!
Jay Nelson is the editorial director of PlanetQuark.com, and the editor and publisher of Design Tools Monthly. He’s also the author of the QuarkXPress 8 and QuarkXPress 7 training titles at Lynda.com, as well as the training videos Quark includes in the box with QuarkXPress 7 . In addition, Jay writes regularly for Macworld and Photoshop User magazines and speaks at industry events.