Often users ask how to create text on a circular path.
Here are five easy steps how to do it in QuarkXPress 2016 (and earlier versions):
- Choose the Circle (Oval) Box Tool and create an oval or circle
- Use the Item > Style menu to change the circular box to a bezier shape
- Select the Text Content Tool and double click the circle
- Now you can type text onto the shape
- Center it and adjust it to fit
Both an engineer and a layout artist, Matthias bridges the gap between technology and people.
Before joining Quark, Matthias pioneered print, Web, and multimedia products for multiple German publishing companies. Since 1997 he has played a central role in shaping Quark’s desktop and enterprise software.
Starting 2003 Matthias has focused on Quark’s interactive and digital publishing solutions. He is an active participant in design and publishing communities and represents Quark in the Ghent PDF Workgroup.
Since February 2014 Matthias heads Quark’s Desktop Publishing business unit and is therefore responsible for QuarkXPress.