Often users ask how to create text on a circular path.
Here are five easy steps how to do it in QuarkXPress 2016 (and earlier versions):
- Choose the Circle (Oval) Box Tool and create an oval or circle
- Use the Item > Style menu to change the circular box to a bezier shape
- Select the Text Content Tool and double click the circle
- Now you can type text onto the shape
- Center it and adjust it to fit
Both an engineer and a layout artist, Matthias bridges the gap between technology and people. Before joining Quark in 1997, Matthias pioneered print, Web, and multimedia products for multiple German publishing companies. He is an active participant in design and publishing communities and represented Quark in the Ghent PDF Workgroup.
From 1997 until 2019 Matthias played a central role in shaping Quark’s desktop, mobile and enterprise software. From February 2014 until January 2019 he headed Quark’s Desktop Publishing business unit; and was therefore responsible for QuarkXPress.
Matthias does not work for Quark anymore. If you want to connect with him, please visit his LinkedIn profile on https://www.linkedin.com/in/mguenther/