If you’re involved in publishing a magazine, newsletter or newspaper for a specific audience have a look at the Niche Media Conference. Limited to just 250 attendees, it’s happening in Charleston, South Carolina, Feb 24-26, 2014.
See their announcement below:
You know better than anyone that building a complete integrated publishing platform is where it’s now at for niche publishers. It’s not easy…
The good news for YOU is that we’ve created a one-stop solution to help you create a practical and successful media strategy to integrate your magazine’s print, online, event, and social media properties!
Welcome to the “Niche Goes Southern”-themed 8th Annual Niche Media Conference! It takes place February 24-26 in fabulous Charleston, SC – a great city that was voted the #1 tourist destination by Conde Nast readers.
- Publishing Executive Track: 20 New Sessions 100% Focused on Generating Revenue in YOUR Niche!
- Camp Niche 2.0 Ad Sales Training Track: Bring your entire revenue generating team to learn strategies for selling more Print, Online, and Complete Integrated Programs
- Niche Hands-On Revenue Workshops: choose the Niche EVENT Workshop, Mequoda Digital Publishing Secrets, or Camp Niche: Boosting Your Ad Sales Game.
- Peer-to-Peer Roundtables: Video, Augmented Reality, Mobile, Mergers & Acquisitions, Webinars, and Sales Compensation
- Held at the historic Francis Marion Hotel located right on Legendary King Street!
P.S. Double good news!!! We’re offering Super Early Bird pricing. You can save up to $400 if you register NOW!!! Final discount deadline is December 17th.
Jay Nelson is the editorial director of PlanetQuark.com, and the editor and publisher of Design Tools Monthly. He’s also the author of the QuarkXPress 8 and QuarkXPress 7 training titles at Lynda.com, as well as the training videos Quark includes in the box with QuarkXPress 7 . In addition, Jay writes regularly for Macworld and Photoshop User magazines and speaks at industry events.