Today, Quark posted a 40-minute video that introduces the new features and e-publishing direction for QuarkXPress 9.
While the introductory interviews are useful for understanding the background and direction of our current publishing reality, we’ve collected a few time markers that let you skip ahead to hear about specific new features:
- The iPad App Studio information starts at 10:30
- An impressive Blag magazine example starts at 12:30
- The QuarkXPress 9 iPad app demo starts at 15:30
- The Blio information starts at 23:30
- An impressive textbook and Disney book demo starts at 26:00
- The QuarkXPress 9 e-book demo starts at 28:00
- The QuarkXPress 9 new features demo starts at 34:45
Watch these segments, or the full video at http://GoDigital.Quark.com
Jay Nelson is the editorial director of PlanetQuark.com, and the editor and publisher of Design Tools Monthly. He’s also the author of the QuarkXPress 8 and QuarkXPress 7 training titles at Lynda.com, as well as the training videos Quark includes in the box with QuarkXPress 7 . In addition, Jay writes regularly for Macworld and Photoshop User magazines and speaks at industry events.