On Wednesday, Oct 20, Quark and PageOnDemand.com are hosting a free online seminar: “Increase ROI by Lowering Your Catalog Production Cost as Much as 40%”. Here’s how they describe it:
PageOnDemand.com is one of the leading web-based solutions specifically designed for catalog publishers, mail-order houses, multichannel retailers and their agencies, with the aim of helping them cost effectively publish to both Web and print channels.
Join us to find out how brands such as Publicis, Carrefour and other catalog and retail publishers who aren’t publishing tens of thousands of pages per year have saved significant time and costs with this online hosted solution.
In this eSeminar, you will learn how PageOnDemand.com powered by Quark’s dynamic publishing technology can help you:
- See it like it prints and say goodbye to content handoffs
- Build new catalogs with a single, standardized process across all your teams
- Get up and running fast
- Connect all the players in the cloud
- Hear how one of the largest retailers in Europe saved over three million dollars
• Stephane Claret, PageOnDemand.com President: Stephane Claret is a recognized thought leader in catalog production. As well as being quoted in numerous articles, books, and academic papers, Stephen is a frequent speaker and panelist at industry conferences.
• Steve Palladino, PageOnDemand.com President for North America: Steve brings a unique perspective to client engagements because of his diverse company experience ranging from seed stage startups to large teams in global 500 corporations. He has been involved in all aspects of growing technology-based businesses and has held senior management roles with Motorola, IBM, Cap Gemini, CBS, and others, as well as many venture-backed start-up organizations.
• Nick Howard: Quark Director, Enterprise Product Management: On a daily basis, Nick collaborates on projects that involve introducing some of Quark’s largest customers to the benefits of Web-to-print technology.
Who should attend?
Whether you’re looking for ways in which you could greatly improve your catalog production process and quickly move to better ROI or just interested to hear how others are producing theirs — this eSeminar is for you.
7 am PDT | 8 am MDT | 10 am EDT Register now!
9 am PDT | 10 am MDT | 12 pm EDT Register now!
Jay Nelson is the editorial director of PlanetQuark.com, and the editor and publisher of Design Tools Monthly. He’s also the author of the QuarkXPress 8 and QuarkXPress 7 training titles at Lynda.com, as well as the training videos Quark includes in the box with QuarkXPress 7 . In addition, Jay writes regularly for Macworld and Photoshop User magazines and speaks at industry events.