Presented by Daniel Schutzsmith, this 3-part series will cover the ins and outs of professional project management, highlighting the difference between online and print projects.
August 5th – How to Assemble, Work With, and Manage a Team
- Learn how to gauge who you’ll need on a project
- Discover where to find great talent
- Find out what communication and task management tools you can use to manage your team
September 2nd – How to Handle the Inevitable Surprise
- Find out how to assess the health of your project
- See what tools and methods to use for managing your project
- Learn when and what to say if (and when) things start to go wrong
On-Demand – How to estimate, price, and schedule
- Learn how project management is part of the new business model
- Find out what tools are the most efficient for scheduling
- Discover which web apps can help with estimating and scheduling
Time: 4:00 P.M. EST
Cost: $99 for all three (or $69 each)
BONUS: All attendees will also receive a FREE, downloadable version of Daniel’s introductory presentation on this topic: Manage Your Web Design Project Like a Pro (a retail value of $69).
Jay Nelson is the editorial director of PlanetQuark.com, and the editor and publisher of Design Tools Monthly. He’s also the author of the QuarkXPress 8 and QuarkXPress 7 training titles at Lynda.com, as well as the training videos Quark includes in the box with QuarkXPress 7 . In addition, Jay writes regularly for Macworld and Photoshop User magazines and speaks at industry events.