Quark has announced a series of free eSeminars focused on creating Flash projects in QuarkXPress. The first free eSeminar takes place on March 23.
Quark’s description of the event is below:
Be adventurous! Bring your designs to life with Flash®
Build on your expertise in QuarkXPress by creating compelling Flash® and Web designs. In this FREE 45-minute eSeminar you’ll discover how QuarkXPress® 8 provides all of the core tools you need to create compelling, interactive communications right in your layout application. No coding required!
This is the first eSeminar of a series of Flash dedicated eSeminars we are going to run throughout this year. Mark the dates in your agenda now so you won’t miss out on these free eSeminars:
- 20th April: Getting started with web design and HTML export in QuarkXPress 8
- 18th May: Dynamic moving objects
- 15th June: Create rotating animations
- 20th July: Importing video and using video control buttons
- 24th August: How to make your Web site live and publish updates
- 21st September: Working with scroll bars
- 19th October: Creating user forms and subscriptions
- 23rd November: Using the Expression Editor and Variables to create more advanced actions
Jay Nelson is the editorial director of PlanetQuark.com, and the editor and publisher of Design Tools Monthly. He’s also the author of the QuarkXPress 8 and QuarkXPress 7 training titles at Lynda.com, as well as the training videos Quark includes in the box with QuarkXPress 7 . In addition, Jay writes regularly for Macworld and Photoshop User magazines and speaks at industry events.