This announcement just appeared in my in-box. It looks like a great way to get introduced to the Flash features in QuarkXPress. To register, click here or the link below. To sign up to receive Quark’s periodic announcements, click here.
Flash Design with QuarkXPress 8!
Be adventurous! Bring your designs to life with Flash®
Build on your expertise in QuarkXPress by creating compelling Flash® and Web designs. In this FREE 45-minute eSeminar you’ll discover how QuarkXPress® 8 provides all of the core tools you need to create compelling, interactive communications right in your layout application. No coding required!
During the eSeminar you’ll discover:
- The ease with which you can output Flash (SWF) from QuarkXPress 8
- The simplicity of setting up interactive menus and buttons
- A common interface and tool set to leverage your existing print design skills
- How to apply more than one hundred predefined actions
- How to integrate video and audio into your designs
- How to create animation and buttons with ease
- Simple pop-up menus and fields enabling you to build interactivity within your design
This event is for Mac and Windows users. You can follow this eSeminar from wherever you are by simply logging in from your computer and phone or using audio directly on your computer. The eSeminar will be followed by a live question & answer session on Twitter.
Don’t miss out on this eSeminar. Places are limited so register now!
November 18th, 2009
11:00 am Eastern
10:00 am Central
09:00 am Mountain
08:00 am Pacific
Jay Nelson is the editorial director of PlanetQuark.com, and the editor and publisher of Design Tools Monthly. He’s also the author of the QuarkXPress 8 and QuarkXPress 7 training titles at Lynda.com, as well as the training videos Quark includes in the box with QuarkXPress 7 . In addition, Jay writes regularly for Macworld and Photoshop User magazines and speaks at industry events.