Back in March, we wrote about, Exportools: Export in Many Formats at Once, Badia Software’s Exportools 2.0, an XTension for QuarkXPress 4/5/6/7 that lets you export text and pages in just about any format, automatically and accurately.
Now, version 2.5 for QuarkXPress 7 adds these new features:
- Export as TIFF, PNG or Photoshop
- Export selections, with optional bleed area
- More flexible serial numbers of exported files
- Specify resolution and page transparency
- Specify default application for post-processing
- Better interface
Exportools 2.5 is a free upgrade for owners of Exportools 2.0x.
Jay Nelson is the editorial director of PlanetQuark.com, and the editor and publisher of Design Tools Monthly. He’s also the author of the QuarkXPress 8 and QuarkXPress 7 training titles at Lynda.com, as well as the training videos Quark includes in the box with QuarkXPress 7 . In addition, Jay writes regularly for Macworld and Photoshop User magazines and speaks at industry events.