One sign of Quark’s dedication to supporting education is that they’ve developed a QuarkXPress Curriculum Kit, which is FREE for all QuarkXPress class instructors.
Its theme is “Take On The World”, and it encourages design students to test out their skills with the latest features in QuarkXPress 7 and Quark Interactive Designer.
Instructor materials include the following:
In-Class Course Content and Exercises
- In-Class Course Content and Exercises
- Multiple Syllabus Samples
- Student Homework Exercises
- Video Training Modules for Class Use
- Keyboard Shortcuts Guide
- CDs Containing All Content for Quick Reference
- Software for QuarkXPress 7 and Interactive Designer
To find out more about these materials, visit QuarkXPress Curriculum Kit
Jay Nelson is the editorial director of PlanetQuark.com, and the editor and publisher of Design Tools Monthly. He’s also the author of the QuarkXPress 8 and QuarkXPress 7 training titles at Lynda.com, as well as the training videos Quark includes in the box with QuarkXPress 7 . In addition, Jay writes regularly for Macworld and Photoshop User magazines and speaks at industry events.