Quark is making it easier and more appealing for output providers to support QuarkXPress.
Output providers now receive these benefits when accepted as an authorized partner in QuarkAlliance
- A free copy of QuarkXPress 7
- A free copy of Quark Print Collection
- $100 off their $495 enrollment fee in the QuarkAlliance program
- Future trainings on Quark Print Collection and Job Jackets
- Discounts on additional software purchases
- Escalated technical support
- Priority access to quality-assurance testing facilities
- Early access to beta versions under development
- Feedback on printing tests for beta versions
Jay Nelson is the editorial director of PlanetQuark.com, and the editor and publisher of Design Tools Monthly. He’s also the author of the QuarkXPress 8 and QuarkXPress 7 training titles at Lynda.com, as well as the training videos Quark includes in the box with QuarkXPress 7 . In addition, Jay writes regularly for Macworld and Photoshop User magazines and speaks at industry events.