If you’re involved in publishing a magazine, newsletter or newspaper for a specific audience have a look at the Niche Media Conference. Limited to just 250 attendees, it’s happening in Charleston, South Carolina, Feb 24-26, 2014.
See their announcement below:
You know better than anyone that building a complete integrated publishing platform is where it’s now at for niche publishers. It’s not easy…
The good news for YOU is that we’ve created a one-stop solution to help you create a practical and successful media strategy to integrate your magazine’s print, online, event, and social media properties!
Welcome to the “Niche Goes Southern”-themed 8th Annual Niche Media Conference! It takes place February 24-26 in fabulous Charleston, SC – a great city that was voted the #1 tourist destination by Conde Nast readers.
- Publishing Executive Track: 20 New Sessions 100% Focused on Generating Revenue in YOUR Niche!
- Camp Niche 2.0 Ad Sales Training Track: Bring your entire revenue generating team to learn strategies for selling more Print, Online, and Complete Integrated Programs
- Niche Hands-On Revenue Workshops: choose the Niche EVENT Workshop, Mequoda Digital Publishing Secrets, or Camp Niche: Boosting Your Ad Sales Game.
- Peer-to-Peer Roundtables: Video, Augmented Reality, Mobile, Mergers & Acquisitions, Webinars, and Sales Compensation
- Held at the historic Francis Marion Hotel located right on Legendary King Street!
P.S. Double good news!!! We’re offering Super Early Bird pricing. You can save up to $400 if you register NOW!!! Final discount deadline is December 17th.