There are just a few more days left in Quark’s “Buy 9, Get 10 Free” offer (see their announcement below for details).
Getting version 9 may be vitally important to you because version 9 is the last version that will open legacy documents from versions 3-6.
To learn about its new features, listen to Macworld’s interview with Quark’s Gavin Drake here.
Read our roundup of QuarkXPress 10’s new features here.
Buy QuarkXPress 9, Get QuarkXPress 10 Offer Ending Soon
The official availability of QuarkXPress(r) 10 is just days away and with it comes the end of Quark’s Buy 9, Get 10 offer. The popular offer gives everyone who buys or upgrades to QuarkXPress 9 now a free upgrade to QuarkXPress 10 upon its release. Those interested in taking advantage of the special should do so by September 13, 2013.
To purchase or upgrade to QuarkXPress 10 visit http://shop.quark.com and complete the redemption form at www.quark.com/Buy9Get10. To learn more about QuarkXPress 10, purchase by phone or find the nearest Quark Authorized Reseller go to www.quark.com/10.
Why Buy 9 to Get 10?
- Two versions for the price of one: No need to upgrade or buy QuarkXPress 10 when purchasing QuarkXPress 9 now
- More version flexibility: With QuarkXPress 9 users can open files as far back as version 3
- Mac OS X Mavericks compatibility: QuarkXPress 10 will be compatible with future Apple and Windows operating systems
- Work with both versions: QuarkXPress 10 does not replace QuarkXPress 9 when installed
- Massive updates in QuarkXPress 10: New Xenon Graphics Engine, HiDPI and Retina display support, modern and optimized user interface, and much more: www.quark.com/10
- Last opportunity for version 3-7 users to upgrade to version 10
Quark’s software enables organizations of all sizes to meet customer demand for engaging, relevant communications when, where, and how they want them. Our solutions combine the power of XML with flexible layout and design to automate the delivery of customer communications to print, Web, and interactive experiences on the latest digital devices. Financial services firms, manufacturers, and governments around the world rely on Quark solutions to elevate customer communications to new levels, reduce time to market, and lower costs.
Jay Nelson is the editorial director of PlanetQuark.com, and the editor and publisher of Design Tools Monthly. He’s also the author of the QuarkXPress 8 and QuarkXPress 7 training titles at Lynda.com, as well as the training videos Quark includes in the box with QuarkXPress 7 . In addition, Jay writes regularly for Macworld and Photoshop User magazines and speaks at industry events.